HISTORY OF FEROZEPUR 

"LAND OF MARTYRS" 

Popularly known as" Shaheedon ki Dharti ", Ferozepur is a district of Punjab located on the banks of the Sutlej River. It was founded by Sultan Firoz Shah Tughluq, a famous ruler of the Tughluq dynasty, who reigned over the Sultanate of Delhi from 1351 to 1388.
After the Partition of India in 1947, it became a border town on the Indo-Pakistani border (popularly known as Hussaini Wala Border) with memorials of India's freedom fighters.
Besides this, other notable places include Anglo Sikh war memorial which was built by the Punjab government to honor the soldiers who died fighting the British army in Mudki.
Jain Mandir located in Zira, Ferozepur district is 1200 year old, another historic monument.

CAMPUS OVERVIEW 




***YOGA CLASSES FOR STUDENTS & STAFF***